Matthew A Monaco, DDS
I am originally from Salt Lake City, Utah where I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Utah. Next, my journey took me to the University of Iowa where I received my DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1993. I then joined the Unites States Air Force where I completed a one year residency in advanced general dentistry and served as a general dentist in the Air Force until 1997. Next, I was fortunate enough to enter into an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at David Grant Medical Center at Travis Air Force Base, California.
Following my residency, I had the privilege of serving the military community at Rammstein Air Base, Germany. Finally, my journey landed me in Wasilla, Alaska where I have practiced since 2005.
I am dedicated to continuing my education attending multiple local and national educational events and maintaining my Board certification in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I am also a member of the following:
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Alaska Dental Association
- Mat-Su Dental Society (Former President)
- American Dental Anesthesia Society
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center